Welcome ALL IN Podcast Listeners!
8 Reasons Why SEO Helps Your Business Thrive
Savvy business owners know how important search engine optimization (SEO) is for their company websites. SEO, when done effectively, will help to increase a website’s visibility in search engines.
This means that their website will show up in the top results when someone searches for a keyword or phrase that relates to their business. Being in the top results can send thousands of targeted prospects to your website.
And that’s not the only way that SEO can help your business…
Consider these benefits of SEO:
- You will see an increase in traffic. As your website becomes more optimized over time, it will start to rank higher in the search engines for various search terms. As this happens, you should see an increase in traffic from prospects viewing your website. From a sheer numbers perspective, this should ultimately increase your sales.
- It will increase the credibility of your business. Your customers are conditioned to believe that the best businesses are those ranked at the top of the search engines, whether that is true or not.
- When you rank highly, your prospects perceive your business more favorably, which leads to an increase in sales, conversions, and brand recognition.
- SEO can lead to long-lasting results. Radio, print, and billboard ads produce short-term rewards. SEO, on the other hand, helps to deliver long-term rewards.
- By investing in SEO, your online presence increases, resulting in a more profitable return on investment (ROI).
- You are in control of the cost. Whether you are building backlinks, creating a social media presence, or creating blog content, you will know how much it costs beforehand. Once you know what each service will cost, you can determine which you believe would give you a better ROI.
- Your website will become more user-friendly. A good SEO expert will be able to look at your website and optimize it not only for the search engines but also for your users too.
- Improving your website’s user experience includes many aspects, including how quickly your website loads, how easy it is to navigate, and whether it is mobile-friendly.
- By improving the user experience of your website, you will see an increase in conversions, plus you should see an overall ranking increase in the search engines, as this is a known ranking factor.
- SEO helps encourage users to visit a local store. It has been shown in numerous studies that having an online presence can also increase visits to your offline premises. If you have a restaurant, for example, a potential customer could check out your menu or customer reviews before making a reservation.
- Your social media following will increase. As your search engine rankings increase, more visitors will arrive at your website. Even if they do not immediately buy from you, they may still end up checking out your social media platforms, follow them, and then become buyers later on.
- These new followers can also share your marketing messages, leading to an increase in social traffic and sales.
- SEO helps put you ahead of your competitors. As you integrate SEO and various other online marketing techniques into your business, you will move ahead of those competitors who have not implemented these techniques.
In today’s digital economy, SEO is of the utmost importance. If you are not doing SEO for your website, you are limiting your results, sales, and profits.